Sexy stories

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sexy stories » Tech Talk » ADT Movie Database Errors

ADT Movie Database Errors

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

A lot of people send me corrections. Many of them have slipped through the cracks because I don't have a way to organize them. Please post any data corrections in this thread. By corrections I mean incorrect cast list, category, studio, wrong store listing, duplicate titles (two different movies with the same title merged under one.) A new release that doesn't have data yet would not qualify as that just means we haven't gotten to it yet.
When myself or any of our helpful data managers fix something we can then post it here so all the data managers know not to work on that item. Please be patient with us! Thank you!

There's a wrong double page of Anette Schwarz. She also has 1 title under Annetta Schwerz.

Thanks, Ramsey - fixed.

Is this what you mean?
In "Kimi" the movie Fortune Cookie is listed for her - that's me (Kimi Lixx)

"Kimi Lixxx" is me (Kimi Lixx)

In "Kimi Lixx" 100% Blowjobs 16 has me listed on the boxcover, I am not in the movie, that's not necessarily an error in your database, but it is an error. Also, listed in "Kimi Lixx" is Black Cravings 10 which I am not in. I don't know if I'm listed on the boxcover of that or not.

Kimi all fixed

It's a problem if companies use different spelling for certain stars because that way the database will have diffent pages for the same star like for example:
Sophie Dee has a page but also Sophie D.

Lisa Sparxxx has a page but also Lisa Spanxxx, Lisa Sparks and Lisa Sparxx.

Lisa De Leeuw has a page but also Lisa De Leeuew and Lisa DeLeeuw.

Danyel Cheeks has a page and also Danyelle Cheeks

Bobbi Eden has a page but also Bobbie Eden and Bobi Eden.

Eden has a page but also Eden 36DD and Eden 38DD and Eden DD and Eden38DD.

Отредактировано Story (Сб 21:02:22)

Our performer system doesn't handle aliases or alternate spellings for a performer's name. It's a serious limitation.

So will you keep the different names/pages or will you put all titles to her/his official name like the one on the IAFD?

We have a way to easily merge multiple performer names into one "official" name but sometimes figuring out the official name is difficult because so many performers can't pick a first name and last name and stick with it for the duration of their career.

Ramsey - I'll get the ones fixed that I can - thanks!

Jeannie from Couples Seduce Teens 3 is Jeanie Marie Sullivan

Jeanie in In Search of the Perfect Pussy is Jeanie Rivers.
Jeanie in Panty Hoes is Jeanie Rivers.

Вы здесь » Sexy stories » Tech Talk » ADT Movie Database Errors

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно