Sexy stories

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sexy stories » Sex Talk » Are there any celebrities who enjoy anal?

Are there any celebrities who enjoy anal?

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

The topic pretty much says it all really. Understandably this isn't to everybody's tastes but I'm just curious =)

Tom Cruise?

I have seen articles regarding anal about these stars:
Lisa Marie Presley
Emma Caulfield
Kim Kardashian
Anne Hathaway
Todd

the Anne Hathaway story was an internet hoax , havn't seen the Kim Kardashian tape but there is supposed to be footage of anal and some piss , Lisa Presley says shes open to anal(hey , she did Michael Jackson) , Emma caufield talked about anal on Howard Stern . Funny story with Lily Allen , gave an interview
Naughty songstress Lilly Allen has admitted she has anal sex with Chemical Brother boyfriend Ed Simons.
The pop star, famous for hits Smile and LDN, made the shocking revelation to her father after he questioned whether she had slept with the 37-year-old.
Allen, 22, announced she was expecting her first child with Simons, her boyfriend of three months, last week before she let her secret slip on Channel 4’s Big Fat Quiz of the year.
Lily, the daughter of actor Keith Allen, said: “I was with mum dad, his wife and my sister. We were all sitting round and I said my nipples really hurt today.
“My dad’s wife said maybe you’re pregnant. I said no I’m not pregnant and my dad went: ‘Are you telling me you and your boyfriend have had sex?’
“I said: ‘Well yes but I didn’t think you could have sex by having it in the bum bum!’
“I thought I would write a song about it that goes: ‘I didn’t know you could pregnant from the bum bum’.”

I remember watching that Lily Allen thing on TV now that you mention it

Отредактировано Story (Сб 20:59:53)

Mybet would be that Courtney Love has taken it in the ass more than once!

I could see a lot of guys being happy about this.

Whats up with Lilly Allen? Everything is about shock tactics with her, anything that covers up her talentless ass who happens to have a famous Dad.

I would bet Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Britney Rears (sorry, Spears) have had it up the ass over the past few years. Have you heard Britney's song "Whoops, I did it again, you got a woody, you lost in the game. . . I'm not that innocent"?

This. I'm sick of her. I wish there was some way to filter her out of the internet.

On Howard Stern a few months ago, 'Denise Richards' said she did regular anal sex with the men in her life.

lily allen has a third nipple too...
I say.... Woop de doo basil
on other news that tom cruise line made me lose my shit... Fucking hilarious.

Reckon princess leia let one of the star wars boys fire a torpedo into her deathstar?
Carrie fisher +1

Вы здесь » Sexy stories » Sex Talk » Are there any celebrities who enjoy anal?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно